Mr. C's is responsible for your vehicle except for the following items:
1) Any aftermarket equipment. Some examples include bug shields, running boards, phone antennas, personalized license plates, aftermarket rims, valve stem extensions, and hitch covers
2) Inoperative power antennas
3) Low hanging mufflers or wires
4) Loose chrome, mirrors, molding or equipment
5) Corroded ladders
6) Seats jamming
7) Damage or costs due to lock-outs because of vehicle alarms
8) Vehicles with bike or ski racks
9) Vehicles with extended trailer hitches
10) Vehicles that can't be shut off while in Neutral
11) Damage due to rain sensors being left on
12) Damage done by owner of vehicle while driving into building or exiting building
13) Damage done by owner driving over the conveyor because hands were on the wheel
14) Damage due to windows and or sunroof left open
15) Vehicles that stop due to crash avoidance technology
16) Vehicles with ground clearance less than 4 & 3/4"
17) Malfunctioning running boards or running boards that are left down during wash
18) Matt paint finishes or Vinyl wrap finishes
We're sorry, if you have a vehicle that fits any of these specs, it is not safe to run it through our facility. This list is only a partial catalog of vehicles that we cannot wash at Mr. C's. There may still be other non-washable vehicles that are not on this list. Thank you for understanding.
Mr. C's reserves the right to refuse any other vehicle that we feel could pose a damage risk.
Thank you for understanding.
HIGH TOP VANS
TRUCKS WITH LADDER RACKS
NISSAN NV UTILITY VANS
FORD TRANSIT UTILITY VANS
TRUCKS WITH DEBRIS IN THE BED
VEHICLES HIGHER THAN 84"
VEHICLES WITH TIRES WIDER THAN 12"
FIFTH WHEEL TRUCKS
CORVETTE GRAND SPORTS
FORD RAPTORS (NOT RECOMMENDED)