Covid-19 Customer Service Update - October 2020
In accordance with CDC Guidelines and suggestions from other car wash operators and the International Car Wash Association, Mr. C’s is doing the following to keep our customers and employees safe:
1. Every crew member is given a temperature check before the start of their shift. Any crew member displaying a temperature out of the normal range is sent home. Employees are required to call in sick if they have a fever and are experiencing symptoms. Symptoms are recorded and tracked by the General Manager.
2. Crew members are required to wear masks. Hand sanitizer is located throughout the building for crew members and customers to use. Mask signage is posted at the entrance points to our lobby for both customers and crew. Masks are available for anyone who doesn't have one.
3. Crew members are required to frequently disinfect touch points throughout the day.
4. Customers can sign up for one of our Unlimited plans or pre-purchase car wash services through our App to minimize customer/employee interaction. However, this is not necessary as we are able to process cash and credit card payments in a safe manner.
5. Our lobbies have been set up with social distancing measures in place. We request that customers entering our lobby areas wear a mask. We appreciate your cooperation with helping to keep our lobby clean and safe for other customers and our crew.
6. We ask that our customers keep the health of our crew in mind when visiting our stores. If you are experiencing symptoms, please refrain from visiting us for at least 72 hours after the absence of symptoms.
Lastly, we ask for your patience as we rebuild and re-train our crew. Although it may take a little more time to process your vehicle, we are doing it with necessary precautions. We expect some longer than usual wait times for full-service cleaning as many interiors may not have been cleaned for 3 months or more. We are blessed to have the best managers, crew and customers in the business! Thank you!