FOR YOUR SAFETY
VEHICLES WE CANNOT WASH
LIST OF VEHICLES WE CANNOT WASH
We're sorry, if you have a vehicle that fits any of these specs, it is not safe to run it through our facility. This list is only a partial catalog of vehicles that we cannot wash at Mr. C's. There may still be other non-washable vehicles that are not on this list. Thank you for understanding.
HIGH TOP VANS
TRUCKS WITH LADDER RACKS
NISSAN NV UTILITY VANS
FORD TRANSIT UTILITY VANS & PASSENGER VANS
TRUCKS WITH DEBRIS IN THE BED
VEHICLES HIGHER THAN 84"
VEHICLES WITH TIRES WIDER THAN 12"
FIFTH WHEEL TRUCKS
CORVETTE GRAND SPORTS
FORD RAPTORS (NOT RECOMMENDED)
FORD RAPTOR BAJA
HUMMER EV SUV
Mr. C's reserves the right to refuse any other vehicle that we feel could pose a damage risk.
Thank you for understanding.
Mr. C's is not responsible for the following:
1) Any aftermarket or non-OEM equipment
2) Inoperative power antennas
3) Loose chrome, mirrors, molding, equipment, or low hanging mufflers or wires
4) Seats jamming
5) Damage to navigation screens from wiping
6) Damage or costs due to lock-outs because of vehicle alarms
7) Vehicles with bike racks, ski racks, ladders or extended trailer hitch
8) Any added lighting
9) Further damage to previously damaged parts
10) New or pre-existing cracks in windshield from pre-existing stone chip/s
11) Vehicles that can't be shut off while in Neutral
12) Damage due to automatic wipers or rain sensors being left on
13) Damage done by owner of vehicle while driving on Mr. C's property
14) Damage done by owner of vehicle driving over the conveyor because hands were on the wheel or damage that occurs because foot was on the brake pedal
15) Damage to vehicle due to wheel misalignment that causes vehicle to jump rollers
16) Damage due to windows and or sunroof left open
17) Vehicles that stop due to crash avoidance technology
18) Automatic running boards that won't go up or are left down during wash
19) Damage due to corrosion
20) After-market window tint
21) Matte paint finishes or vinyl wrap finishes
22) Vehicles with ground clearance less than 5", or taller than 85"
23) Parts on vehicles older than 10 years
We thank you for your understanding!